The SGL glass-lining technology and production processes have been developed in conjunction with leading global authorities in Glass technology.
In 2019, Standard Glass Lining Technology announced a collaboration with M/S Hakka Sangyo Co. Ltd. from Japan. Under the agreement, Hakko Sangyo provides Standard Glass Lining Technology Pvt. Ltd. with the latest and most advanced glass lining technology to produce “conductivity glass equipment” and “pharma glass equipment” with increased equipment safety and life.
SGL glass-lining is available in blue, white or pharma-light blue colours to suit application requirements. The chart shows the extensive product range and technology supplied by Standard Glass.
- Excellent chemical resistance of glass against acid, alkalis and basic / neutral organics.
- The very smooth surface finish of glass-lining (Ra 0.05) and the sweeping design contours facilitates rigorous equipment and system cleaning.
- The hardness of the glass surface (600 Vickers) provides good abrasive resistance.
- The non-permeable glass-lining is ideal for multi-purpose plants who periodically change batch types.
- Good resistance to mechanical and thermal shock loading.
- No effect on the flavour, colour or purity of stored/processed products.
SGL glass-lined technology also offers increased operating performance (pressure and temperature) compared plastic-lined alternates. For further information please review our StanGlas technical literature